Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wednesday, January 19th, 2011: 5/365

My week on the island so far has been especially stressful it seems. Trying to get all moved in and all of our ducks in a row plus starting work and continuing my studies for my Masters is a lot. My socializing and my physical health have taken a back seat, even though I promised myself I would get in shape while down here for the second time. So when a friend asked if we could go for a walk at sunset I strapped on my leg weights and walked out the door. I had never walked much in Lance Aux Epines so I was surprised to see this beautiful secluded beach when we walked by it.
Though it appears rather dark, the vivid colors of the sunset against the boats and the palm frond will forever be burned into my memory. When the runners passed it made it that much prettier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment