Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday, January 25th, 2011: 11/365

Today I went into St. George's to continue the process of applying for a work permit. I was wrongly informed that I needed 4 passport pictures to complete this process when I actually needed 6. So I went back to the place I had gone last Friday to get 2 copies of my pictures (measuring about 2"x2"). The lady informed me that it would be $25ec for 2 more copies. Thats roughly $10US. Ridiculous!!! Then she informed me that if I only want 2 copies it would take an hour, but if I get 4 copies, it will be ready right away. Since 4 copies were only $27ec, I decided to go that route. 

After all my frustration and thinking about how much I was being ripped off, it hit me. This giant cruise ship is exactly the reason I'm being overcharged today. Well at least I can take solace in the fact that I don't have to shop there ever again.



No comments:

Post a Comment