Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday, March 22nd, 2011: 66/365


So, I don't use my blog to complain very often but I really have to today. I was driving up the hill to tutoring with the girls and I had to drive in the middle of the road to avoid some pedestrians. When BAM! I hit this pot hole. I kept going and didn't wipe out or anything but the scooter was clearly not driving correctly. I drove it the rest of the way up the hill and then back down all the way to FoodFaire. I stopped there because I was out of upper body strength from trying to drive in a straight line. I called Livingston and he told me to drive the scooter the rest of the way home. It turns out the steering column in the scooter was bent. :( One more negative adventure. I feel like my luck HAS to turn around soon. This is just getting ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment