Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday, April 4th, 2011: 79/365


Today was a particularly stressful day. Both my jobs had intense situations and Palak is super stressed with upcoming exams. I decided to take a little time out and go back to the rocks to practice some of the photography skillz I have been learning in Understanding Exposure (a book Ashley suggested about photography). This was my favorite one from today. I love how I was able to capture the exact moment the wave hit the rocks and each little sparkle of water. Seeing the water in this way reminds me that even though its just a little drop it is still significant. I can't get bogged down with the mundane details or the drudgery in life but I have to focus on the little things that are so important that are often lost in the bigger picture. I am safe, happy, healthy and loved. These are the little sparkles that get me through. I should try to let them sparkle through my life more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment