Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Forward

Today, I got into the Mental Health Counseling masters program at Capella University. It was a really nice reminder of the fact that even though I'm living on the island and living on island time, I am still working toward my own goals and not standing still in life.

Tonight's sunset was gorgeous. It rained earlier today so then sky was painted with purples, blues, oranges and pinks. Light bounced off all the clouds and it was really a sight to behold. It was then I had to remind myself that I will get to see 100 sunsets like this while here and I should enjoy every one.

We went into St. George's (the city) today. We found a really old library and a used book store. We also bought the spices we need to make dinner tonight. It feels really nice to show other people around the island too. Kirsten had gone with Allie and I and she had never been to St. George's before so we got to show her all around.


...all in all, it was another fantastic day on the island.

No comments:

Post a Comment