Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday, March 13, 2011: 57/365


Daisy is beginning to miss going outside. She kept us up until 5 o'clock this morning crying about it. And I mean crying. I have never heard such a loud noise from such a small animal before. We finally let her out so we could get some sleep. It was a nerve-wracking night but in the morning we opened the door and a few hours later she came waltzing in like she owned the place. Palak and I were so relieved to see her back in the apartment. We are going to try getting her on a schedule of going out in the day time and spending the nights at home with us. We'll see if it works. ALSO, TODAY IS GRAMMA'S 70TH BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday to the BEST GRAMMA IN THE WORLD!!! I'm so happy we got to 3-way video chat today with her and mom and Julie. Plus, Alan and Courtney were in FL so I got to see them too. :) Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment